The ENERXICO project is going to apply exascale HPC techniques to different energy industry simulations of critical interest to Mexico. ENERXICO will give solutions for oil & gas industry in upstream, midstream and downstream problems, wind energy industry and combustion efficiency for transportation. This project brings together the main stakeholders of the energy industry and energy companies working at the Mexican market.
The main objectives of the ENERXICO project are:
- Develop beyond state-of-the-art high performance simulation tools for the energy industry.
- Increase the oil & gas reserves using geophysical exploration for subsalt reservoirs.
- Improve refining and transport efficiency of heavy oil.
- Develop a strong wind energy sector to mitigate oil dependency.
- Improve fuel generation using biofuels.