ENERXICO is developing a computer code called Black Hole (or BH code) for the numerical simulation of oil reservoirs, based on the numerical technique known as Smoothed Particle Hydrodynamics or SPH...
- 17 August 2021 Repsol analyses the geological complexities in the Gulf of Mexico in the framework of ENERXICO
- 4 August 2021 Almost 150 people attend the ENERXICO webinar series about wind energy, oil&gas and combustion for transportation
- 29 July 2021 The ENERXICO project achieves scalable, energy-efficient simulations for the exascale era in oil & gas, wind energy and transportation powertrain industries
- 19 July 2021 ENERXICO closes its webinar series discussing about high-fidelity simulations of renewable fuels at relevant conditions of IC engines
- 7 July 2021 Paper submissions are available on "Towards Exascale HPC and Data Intensive Algorithms in the Energy Industry" special issue