The design of a wind farm encompasses many complex steps, from the selection of the most adequate turbine model to their optimum location in the available land and, moreover, the prediction of its...
- 17 August 2021 Repsol analyses the geological complexities in the Gulf of Mexico in the framework of ENERXICO
- 4 August 2021 Almost 150 people attend the ENERXICO webinar series about wind energy, oil&gas and combustion for transportation
- 29 July 2021 The ENERXICO project achieves scalable, energy-efficient simulations for the exascale era in oil & gas, wind energy and transportation powertrain industries
- 19 July 2021 ENERXICO closes its webinar series discussing about high-fidelity simulations of renewable fuels at relevant conditions of IC engines
- 7 July 2021 Paper submissions are available on "Towards Exascale HPC and Data Intensive Algorithms in the Energy Industry" special issue